Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compact size, high capacity, and wide range of applications
- Powerful performance and exquisite craftsmanship
- Good heat dissipation and resistant to expansion
- Long-lasting endurance
The DC Brushless Worm Gear Motor, 24V, 10 RPM is a miniature motor that can change shaft rotation direction when the positive and negative wiring is reversed. It also has two additional characteristics:
1. It has a self-locking design, meaning that the output shaft will not rotate when the motor is switched off.
2. The gearbox output shaft and motor shaft form a rectangle, making it suitable for a range of applications that require a specific installation size.
Motor: 24.3 mm (D) x 30.8 mm (L)
Gearbox: 46 mm (D) x 32 mm (L) x 22 mm (H)
Shaft: 6 mm (D) x 14 mm (L), D-shaped, with screw hole.
Model: 4632WG 2430BL 600 24V
Voltage: 24 V DC
No-load Speed: 10 RPM
No-load Current: 0.06 A
Rated Speed: 7 RPM
Rated Current: 0.3 A
Rated Torque: 19 kg.½cm
Rated Power: 7.2 W
Stall Torque: 81 kg.½cm
Stall Current: 1 A