Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Devantech iceWerx iCE40-HX8K FPGA
- Features an easy to use FPGA module
- Provides 4 x 10-bit analogue channels
- Generates a 12MHz clock
The Devantech iceWerx iCE40-HX8K FPGA an on-board PIC16LF1459 takes care of USB programming. FPGA reset and start-up and also provides 4 * 10-bit analogue channels. These are available via a serial port to the FPGA. The PIC also generates a 12 MHz clock to the FPGA which may be multiplied in a PLL as required.
Power is from USB or a nominal 5 volts (3.5 V to absolute max. 6 V). By taking care of all the multiple power supply, sequencing and bitstream support, iceWerx provides an easy to use FPGA module ready to integrate into your own project.
- 1 x Devantech iceWerx iCE40-HX8K FPGA
iCE40 HX FPGA:
- 7680 Logic cells
- 128k bits embedded RAM (32 * 4k bit blocks)
- 2 PLL's