Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Ring Inductive Proximity Sensor (6mm Hole Diameter)
- Offers high accuracy, and stable performance
- Designed to detect metal objects
- Comes with an onboard LED
- Features less than 1 ms response time
- Operate on a 6-36 V power supply
The DFRobot Ring Inductive Proximity Sensor (6mm Hole Diameter) is designed to detect metal objects entering or passing through the ring.
It operates on a 6-36 V power supply and offers NPN output. The sensor features less than 1ms response time, high accuracy, and stable performance, which could work well even in the detection of fast-moving small metal objects.
It comes with an onboard LED for indicating detection status(light up when metal object detected) and a sensitivity adjustment knob(clockwise rotation to increase sensitivity).
The sensor is sealed in a rugged and anti-rust house that is made of brass nickel-plated flame-retardant material. Moreover, it supports a protection degree of IP66 and can withstand a temperature of -25 ~65 °C, which are able to meet your requirements both indoor and outdoor regardless of the weather.
- 1 x DFRobot Ring Inductive Proximity Sensor (6mm Hole Diameter)
- 68 x 39 x 20 mm / 2.68 x 1.54 x 0.79 inch (L x W x H)
- Hole Diameter: 6 mm
- Detection Distance: 10 mm
- Wire Length: about 2 m
- Voltage: 6-36 V
- Current: 300 mA
- Output: NPN (normally-open)
- Detectable Object: metal
- Sensing Type: inductive
- Level Signal: High/Low level
- Switch Frequency: 300 Hz
- Operating Temperature & Humidity: -25 ~65 °C, 35-95 %HR