Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The linkage type adaptive grippers support Plug and Play with most collaborative robot brands
- The flexible fingers of the gripper enable it to grip round, spherical or convex workpieces
- The drive controller and communication are integrated within the gripper, eliminating the need for an external controller
- The AG series is able to maintain the gripping of the workpiece when the power is off, enhancing safety during the gripping process
- Features include Plug and Play, Parallel and adaptive gripping, Integrated design, Long stroke and adjustable gripping force, Self locking, and Intelligent feedback
The DH 3 Linkage Type Adaptive Gripper offers envelope adaptive grasping for more stability when gripping round, spherical or special shaped objects. It is also compatible with most collaborative robot brands on the market, making it easy to control and program. Additionally, the AG series boasts a maximum stroke of 145 mm, allowing it to accommodate objects of various sizes with excellent compatibility.
Weight: 1.68 kg
Size: 21.35 cm x 17 cm x 11.8 cm
Gripping Force: 10-65N
Stroke: 106mm (Parallel), 122mm (Centric)
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 1.8kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +- 0.03mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.7s / 0.7s
Noise Emission: Under 50dB
Rated Voltage: 24V DC +- 10%
Rated Current: 0.5A
Peak Current: 1A
Recommended Environment: 0-40 degrees C, Under 85% Relative Humidity.