Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Support Plug and Play with most brands of collaborative robots
- Possess flexible fingers to grip round, spherical or convex workpieces
- Integrate drive controller and communication inside the gripper, eliminating the need for an external controller
- Maintain gripping of workpiece when power is off, enhancing safety of gripping process
- Enable Industrial 4.0 smart manufacturing
The DH Robotics AG 160 95 Linkage Type Adaptive Electric Robot Gripper supports envelope adaptive grasping, which is more stable for gripping round, spherical, or special-shaped objects. It is also compatible with most collaborative robot brands on the market, making it easier to control and program. Additionally, the biggest stroke of the AG series is up to 145 mm, making it suitable for objects of different sizes.
Weight: 1 kg
Size: 18.46 cm x 16.23 cm x 6.7 cm
Gripping Force: 45 to 160 N
Stroke: 95 mm
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 3 kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +- 0.03 mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.7 s / 0.7 s
Noise Emission: Under 50 dB
Rated Voltage: 24 V DC +- 10%
Rated Current: 0.8 A
Peak Current: 1.5 A
IP Class: IP 54
Recommended Environment: 0 to 40 degrees C, Under 85% Relative Humidity.