Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The drive controller and communication are integrated within the gripper, allowing for use without an external controller
- Special transmission design and driving algorithm compensation enable the PGE to adjust force continuously, achieving a force repeatability of 0.1N
- Compact structure and flexible installation save design space
- The PGE series is easy to monitor, with functions such as grasping status detection, real-time position detection, and drop detection
- The PGE series is adjustable in terms of gripping position, force, and speed, meeting the requirements of various applications
The DH Robotics PGE 2 12 Slim Type Electric Parallel Gripper has a thin size of 18 mm with a compact structure, supporting at least five flexible installation methods to meet the needs of clamping tasks and save design space. The fastest opening and closing time can reach 0.2 s / 0.2 s, which can meet the high speed and stable clamping requirements of the production line. With special driver design and driving algorithm compensation, the gripping force is continuously adjustable, and the force repeatability could reach 0.1 N.
If there are usage problems, customers are advised to log in to the official website in advance to download product related information such as usage instructions and 3D drawings. If the product is damaged due to customer wrong use, no return or refund will be accepted.
Weight: 0.15 kg
Size: 65 mm x 39 mm x 18 mm
Gripping Force: 0.8 to 2N
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 0.05kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +-0.02mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.2s/0.2s
Noise Emission: Less than 40dB
Rated Voltage: 24V DC +-10%
Rated Current: 0.2A
Peak Current: 0.5A
IP Class: IP40
Recommended Environment: 0 to 40 degrees C, 85% Relative Humidity.