Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LT-22222-L LoRa I/O Controller
- Features a long-range controller
- Contains different I/O Interfaces
- Is designed to simplify the installation of I/O monitoring
- Allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges
- Provides an easy and low-cost installation
The Dragino LT-22222-L LoRa I/O Controller contains different I/O Interfaces such as analog current Input, analog voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output, etc.
The LT I/O Modules are designed to simplify the installation of I/O monitoring. The LT I/O Controller allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity while minimizing current consumption.
It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on. The LT I/O Controller is aiming to provide an easy and low-cost installation by using LoRa wireless technology.
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 LoRa Wireless Chip
- LoRaWAN Class A & Class C protocol
- Optional Customized LoRa Protocol
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- Power Input: 0~24 V
- 2 x Digital Input (bi-direction)
- 2 x Digital Output
- 2 x Relay Output (5A@250 VAC / 30 VDC)
- 2 x 0~20 mA Analog Input (res:0.01 mA)
- 2 x 0~30 V Analog Input (res:0.01 V)