Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino NB-IoT Soil pH Sensor
- Powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Offers an NB-IoT soil pH sensor
- Designed to measure the soil pH and soil temperature
- Waterproof Enclosure: IP68
- Ultra-Low power consumption
The Dragino NB-IoT Soil pH Sensor is an NB-IoT soil pH sensor for IoT of Agriculture. It is designed to measure the soil pH and soil temperature, so as to send to the platform to analyze the soil acid or alkali level. The probe is IP68 waterproof.
NSPH01 probe is made by Solid AgCl reference electrode and Pure metal pH sensitive electrode. It can detect soil's pH with high accuracy and stable value. The NSPH01 probe can be buried in soil for long time use. NSPH01 is powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery.
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the power consumption of user devices, system capacity, and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage.
- 1x Dragino NB-IoT Soil pH Sensor
- Wire Length: 3.5 m
- Supply Voltage: 2.1 V ~ 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C ~ 85 °C
- B1 at H-FDD: 2100 MHz
- B3 at H-FDD: 1800 MHz
- B8 at H-FDD: 900 MHz
- B5 at H-FDD: 850 MHz
- B20 at H-FDD: 800 MHz
- B28 at H-FDD: 700 MHz
- Range: 3 ~ 10 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±2% under (0~50 °C, Accuracy will poor under 0 due to frozen)
- Temperature Compensation Range: 0 ~ 50 °C
- IP68 Protection
- Range -40 °C ~ 85 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: <±0.5 °C (-10 °C ~ 40 °C)，<±0.8 °C (others)
- IP68 Protection