- Dual HBridge Channels, One On/Off , Suppor to work with RC independently mode or Mixed Mode.
- Multi Protection: Under voltage, Over voltage, Over temperature, Over Current, Voltage Clamp
- Accer, Decelerater Feature. Soft Limit Left and Right Feature, Current Feedback,
- Communicate Support: PWM/Dir, PWM Bi-direction, Analog/Dir, Analog Bi-Direction, Uart, PPM signal
- 35A Continuous Current , 100A Max, 1200W Max per channel, Single power operation
This driver is improved version of a traditional H-Bridge circuit, incorporating additional features and control circuits.
These features included:
Over-current protection to prevent damage to the motor and H-Bridge components
Current sensing to monitor the motor's current draw
Many type of input signal control for adjusting the motor's speed
This driver is designed to control 2 brushed motors about the Velocity, Direction...
The driver supports the Acceleration/Deceleration feature. This feature will help protect the Electric, Mechanical…It will useful for many applications.
Voltage Clamp Feature: The motor will as a generator and make unexpected voltage increase, This energy will burn the power supply if they increase so high. The Voltage Clamp Feature will discharge that energy via an external resistor to protect the power supply.
Support a third channel witch is use to active brake, open relay...(it can control via a RC signal or digital input...)
The driver also supports two Electric Current Home Sensors inside to limit the moving left and right. The user doesn’t need to add more extended limit switches. This driver will monitor the current when the Motor running, if the current of the Motor same as with the iLimit (iLimit is a current limit set by a Potentiometer in PCB), the driver will set a Touched Flag and stop moving in that direction. To move, the driver needs control by reverse direction or the Touched Flag needs to be clear.
The driver supports many protection methods such as Under voltage, Over voltage, Over temperature, and Over Current. These protecting features are very important and help to keep the system safe.
The driver supports many types of communication as:
- PWM Bi-direction
- Analog Bi-Direction
- PPM signal (RC).