Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Single-channel differential sensor
- Features two measurement electrodes and an elastic head band
- For classic and localized EEG measurement
- Gain: 40000 / Range: ±37.5μV (with VCC = 3V)
- Bandwidth: 0.8-49Hz / Input Impedance: >100GOhm
- Pre-conditioned analog and medical-grade raw data outputs
The Electroencephalography (EEG) Sensor has been especially designed for both classic and localized EEG measurement. When a cap is too intrusive, only a limited number of channels are needed, or you’d like to synchronously record EEG and non-EEG biosignals, this is the perfect solution. The bipolar configuration, with two measurement electrodes detects the electrical potentials in the specific scalp region with respect to a reference electrode, which should be placed in a region of low muscular activity.
The resulting signal is the amplified difference between these two signals, eliminating the common unwanted signals detected by the surfaces. Its convenient form factor enables a discrete placement in regions such as the forehead, occipital, and others.
- 1 x Electroencephalography (EEG) Sensor
- Gain: 40000
- Range: ±37.5μV (with VCC = 3V)
- Bandwidth: 0.8-49Hz
- Consumption: ~3mA
- Input Impedance: >100GOhm
- CMRR: 100dB
- Evoked potential analysis
- Sleep studies
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Neurophysiology studies