Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- An all in one cube with the capabilities to learn, play, enjoy, and challenge a variety of puzzles
- Learn how to solve: An AI robot cube demonstrates how to solve and correct wrong moves
- Play solving with help from AI robot: Robot scrambles the cube, measures solving time, and displays it
- Enjoy various games and coding: Dice game, music, mathematics, and solve puzzles with our mobile application
- Challenge new types of puzzles: eX Mars has various new types of puzzles including blind game, half blind game, time penalty game, 2x2, 3x3, cross game, and more
The Ex Mars, the Worlds Only Patented A.I. Robot Cube w/ Coding Accessories is here! Ex Mars is the worlds first and only intelligent robot cube with features including auto scrambling, time recording, solution recording, and step by step solving instructions to help people enjoy playing with the puzzle cube.
One may love the classic challenge cube, but most of us become impatient long before it is complete, leaving it unsolved and forever in a scrambled state. Even the rare 1% of us who can actually solve the puzzle need help timing how long it takes and finding someone to scramble it for us. Isnt it time to bring this classic game into the 21st century?
Introducing Ex Mars: An intelligent robot cube with six motored actuating wheels that self scrambles, times, plays music, teaches beginners, and offers a variety of other incredible features. An upgrade to an old favorite that is still the smartest way to have fun!
Features of Ex Mars include:
Worlds First Smart Robot Cube: Robot Scrambles, User Solves and Robot Records
New Style Puzzle Game for Speedcubers: Half Blind, Full Blind and Time Penalty
Exciting Toy for Early Adopters: Remote Controlling Cube, Intelligent Dice, Shake Scrambling & Voice Solving, Etc.
1x Ex Mars cube
1x Paper manual
1x Charging cable
6x Sphere suits
1x USB BLE Dongle for Programming with Scratch
Wireless: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
Charging Time: Two Hours
Size: 2.76 inches x 2.76 inches x 2.76 inches (70 millimeters x 70 millimeters x 70 millimeters)
Weight: 5.36 ounces (152 grams)
Body Material: Engineered Plastic
Wheel Speed: Maximum 10 movements per second
Scrambling Speed: 20 movements per second
Number of Actuating Wheels: Six