Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Explorer HAT Pro Components Kit
- Comprehensive kit for Explorer HAT Pro or pHAT
- Includes 16 LEDs in four colors for versatility
- Features a piezo transducer for buzzer functionality
- Enables various projects like traffic lights and visual thermometers
- Comes with a 20-way male-to-male jumper for easy connections
The Explorer HAT Pro Components Kit provides all the necessary parts for starting with Explorer HAT Pro or Explorer pHAT.
The kit includes 16 LEDs (four each of yellow, red, blue, and green), one piezo transducer (usable as a buzzer), ten 470 Ohm resistors, five 10k Ohm resistors for pulling up Explorer HAT Pros outputs, two 10k rotary potentiometers, one SN74HC595N shift register, two 0.1uF ceramic capacitors, one TMP36 analog temperature sensor, and a 20-way male-to-male jumper jerky junior (100mm long).
With this kit, various projects can be built, such as a PIN entry system, traffic lights, a visual thermometer, or a dynamic light show using the shift registers eight output channels for controlling LEDs.
- 16x LEDs (4x yellow, red, blue, and green)
- 1x Piezo Transducer
- 10x 470 Ohm Resistor
- 5x 10k Ohm Resistor for pulling up Explorer HAT Pros outputs
- 2x 10k Rotary Potentiometer
- 1x SN74HC595N Shift Register
- 2x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitor
- 1x TMP36 Analog Temperature Sensor
- 20-way male-to-male jumper jerky junior (100 mm long)