Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Explorer HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Features a diminutive version of Explorer Hat Pro
- Designed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry Pi Zero
- Is great for driving motors, using analog sensors, and interfacing with 5V systems
- Can be used for building a tiny robot, or use with Explorer HAT Pro parts
The Explorer HAT for Raspberry Pi features a more diminutive version of the popular Explorer Hat Pro. It's cheaper and designed to fit perfectly on a Raspberry Pi Zero!
A heap of useful input and output options have been added which will take your projects to the next level. Great for driving motors, using analog sensors, and interfacing with 5V systems (like Arduino). Perfect for building a tiny robot, or use it with our Explorer HAT Pro parts kit to prototype all sorts of circuits with its LEDs, analog dials, and temperature sensor.
- 1 x Explorer HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Four buffered 5 V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5 V outputs (up to 500 mA total across all four channels)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200 mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- Explorer pHAT pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Female headers require soldering