Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Research Package includes the Amiga Robot with the Amiga Intelligence Kit
- The Amiga: Can carry up to 1,000 lbs; last up to 8 hours on a single charge; max speed of 500 ft/min
- Intelligence Kit: Allows for augmentation to the Amiga's capabilities through GPS and "Brain" systems. Includes AI and machine learning applications
At farm-ng we’re re-imagining farm tools with automation, sustainability, and accessibility in mind. farm-ng’s Amiga is an all-electric micro-tractor that is easy to adapt to any farm’s cropping systems. The Amiga allows growers to easily and repeatedly implement cultural practices, profitably, while reducing manual labor, maintenance and fuel costs. farm-ng and our partners are hard at work building advanced solutions that extend the Amiga, making it the future proof platform of choice for any farm.
The Amiga Intelligence Kit is a comprehensive ruggedized system designed for researchers, technologists, and engineers looking to augment their Amiga's capabilities for exploration and data collection. With the integration of advanced hardware and software upgrades, the Amiga Intelligence Kit aims to enhance the performance and versatility of the Amiga. Please note that this product is intended for advanced users with computer programming skills and is not a consumer product.
- Touch screen dashboard
- Durable touch screen "Brain"
- RTK GPS
- 2 waterproof Luxonis OAK-D cameras
- POE switch to facilitate connection of Brain and Cameras
- Mast hardware to mount components onto Amiga platform
- Debug cable
- Protective Case for Brain and cameras