- FingerTech 'Viper' Combat Robot Kit V2
- Is fully intended to be sawed, drilled, modified, and upgraded
- Offerts polycarbonate combat armor to keep the components safe
- Includes a JST-to-9V Adapter cable
- Ages: 10+
The FingerTech 'Viper' Combat Robot Kit V2 comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics. The custom-formed 6061-T6 Aluminum chassis has plenty of strength and space for additional components and upgrades.
The kit includes a JST-to-9V Adapter cable so you can power it with a 9V battery instead of a lipoly battery. Battery is not included!
Two FingerTech "Silver Spark" 33.3:1 ratio gearmotors with 2.25" Snap Wheels provide both speed and pushing power. Two FingerTech "tinyESC" speed controllers translate the radio receiver commands into motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio.
*Transmitter and receiver are required
- Chassis: 15 gauge (1.45 mm / 0.057 in) 6061-T6 alloy Aluminum stamped and formed baseplate (pic). Has mounting holes for motors, armor and add-on kits.
- Motors: 2 x 33.3:1 Silver Spark Gearmotors
- Motor Controllers: 2 x tinyESCs translate the radio commands into motor movement and power the receiver.
- Wheels: 2 x 2.25" Snap Wheels are soft and grippy. A direct hit will be absorbed and won't destroy your motors! Includes Snap Ring Pliers.
- Battery adapter: JST-to-9 V Battery adapter
- Power Switch: A Switch/charge jack that you unplug to turn on. Comes pre-soldered with a female JST connector and includes a pair of Mini Terminal Blocks for making wiring connections.
- Plug has male JST end for easily recharging the lipoly battery.
- Armor: 3mm (0.118 in) thick front wedge and 1.5 mm (0.059 in) top armor made of high-strength polycarbonate (pic)
- Screws: Four 2-56 x 0.125" screws for mounting the motors. Six 6-32 x 0.375" and four 6-32 x 0.25" screws for fastening armor.
- 0.05" and 5/64" hex wrenches included for tightening screws and setscrews.
RadioLink T8FB(BT) 2.4GHz 8CH Transmitter w/ R8EF 8CH Receiver(Not included!)
- FingerTech tinyMixer (Not included! Please note: If you want to use this robot in competition combat, it is possible that competition requires a radio fail-safe device like tinyMixer to be used. If you just want to use it at home, then technically you don't need it.)
- Battery (Not included!)
- Body Width: 16.5 cm (6.5 in)
- Length: 14 cm (5.5 in)
- Body Height: 3 cm (1.18 in)
- Weight: 313 grams (13.76 oz) (344 grams / 13.76 oz with 9 V battery)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.