- Main Topics: electrical circuits, resistors, measurement of current and voltage, electric motors, semiconductors, transistor circuits
- 10 Quickly buildable models and 20 exciting experiments for secondary schools
- Includes free downloadable teaching & activity materials
- 250 Components, including XS motor, 2 push button switches, 2 diodes, 2 transistors, 3 resistors, 2 capacitors, and more.
- Suitable for group work of 2 to 4 pupils
Discover the exciting world of electronics with our STEM Electronics set! A total of ten models and 20 experiments helps students to learn about the world of electronics in a fun and educational way. Step by step, this building set teaches the basic principles of electronics and deals with a variety of different electronics topics. This building set can be used to construct several exciting models, from simple components to complex ones like alternating flashing lights. Information on the topic, along with fully designed tasks and solutions, are available on the fischertechnik e-Learning portal