Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Main Topics: Lever laws, gear ratios, four-bar linkages, pulley block, differential gears, planetary gears, etc.
- 17 Quickly buildable models and 26 exciting experiments for secondary schools
- Includes free downloadable teaching & activity materials
- 320 Components, including gears, bevel gears, internal gear, worm, axles, winch and pulleys, chain, much more.
- Suitable for group work of 2 to 4 pupils
17 Exciting models are ready for discovery by the technicians of the future. Students can complete 26 engaging experiments using models like a beam balance, a scissors lift, or a windscreen wiper to learn about the exciting technology behind them. Of course, they can also build all kinds of different gears, like a clockwork mechanism, different planetary gears, or a differential gear. Additional free materials are available online to help teach about these concepts.