Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Main Topics: Extraction, storage, and use of electric power, understanding energy sources of water, wind, sun, and hydrogen
- 9 Quickly buildable models and 28 exciting experiments for secondary schools
- Includes free downloadable teaching & activity materials
- 268 Components, including a solar motor (2VDC), 2 solar modules, gold cap energy storage unit, LED, fuel cell, voltage converter, and a multi-meter
- Suitable for group work of 2 to 4 pupils
How is environmentally-friendly power generated? How does a fuel cell work, and how can you use it to produce hydrogen? Renewable energy sources will become the most important sources of energy in the future. Nine models and 28 experiments are used to demonstrate the production, storage and use of electricity from natural sources like water, wind, and solar power. Powerful solar models can be attached in different ways for versatile use in the models. The included Gold Cap serves as an energy storage system and can also output stored energy. The fuel cell clearly demonstrates how water is split into the two components hydrogen and oxygen. This teaches students about future energy sources and helps them learn important skills. A full set of lesson plans helps teachers use the STEM Renewable Energies set in the classroom.