Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Flashforge Guider 3 3D Printer
- Offers a new generation of lightweight 3D printer
- Lightweight and compact design
- Equipped with the dual build plate options
- Simple and powerful management system
The Flashforge Guider 3 3D Printer is a new generation of lightweight 3D printers, Guider 3 has characteristics such as a larger print space ratio and convenient nozzle replacement. Equipped with dual build plate options, a quick-disassembly nozzle, HEPA 13 air filter, remote monitoring, and other functions, it provides an intelligent and convenient printing experience for education, small enterprises, and individual users, making it a cost-effective choice for small batch production applications.
Guider 3 is specially designed for small-batch production applications. The lightweight and compact machine structure, simple and powerful management system, and fast and efficient delivery capability guarantee continuous small-batch manufacturing process in various scenarios and provide low-cost and simple production methods.
The new machine structure design improves the utilization rate of the internal space of the equipment and realizes the expansion of the build volume while making the equipment occupy less space, offering a flexible layout of the production line. The entire frame adopts an aluminum structure, and the enclosure adopts lightweight and durable ABS and acrylic sheets, which realizes the lightweight design from the inside out while ensuring stable printing as well.
Powerful Dual-platform System
Guider 3 offers two different platform options: a glass platform and a flexible steel plate platform. Thus, users can make personalized choices according to their needs when printing different filaments, which makes it suitable for diversified printing scenes.
Fast and Efficient Delivery Capacity
Guider 3 contributes to efficient workflow and responds to the rapid delivery demand of customized markets. It adopts the smoother CoreXY motion structure, and supports high-speed and low-noise printing, which saves printing time, ensures stable printing, and brings an efficient printing experience.
More Convenient Upgraded Leveling System
As the first step to start printing, leveling is crucial to the success and quality of printing. Guider 3 optimizes the auxiliary leveling and automatic leveling system to guarantee your leveling operation in all directions. The adopted high-sensitivity and inductive proximity sensor detects and saves the initial flatness data of the horizontal platform, and intelligently compensates the platform height through Z-axis during the printing process to realize automatic leveling.
Upgraded Extruder Structure
Suitable for various filaments, the double-gear extrusion structure design increases the filament feeding force by 150% and causes fewer clogging issues, not inferior at all for various application requirements. The quick-release nozzle, with multiple diameter options, is easy to replace and maintain and can meet various user requirements.
Guider 3 is equipped with a filament detection sensor to detect the abnormal state of filaments. If the filament is used up or clogged, the equipment will automatically stop and remind you of related problems, which can effectively prevent damage to the printed part or nozzle, save electricity and avoid material waste. When the filament is used up, printing can be resumed after the problem is solved.
HEPA air filter system can effectively filter the dust, odor, and particles generated during the printing process, thus ensuring an environment-friendly and safe working environment.
If the equipment is not in use for a long time, it will automatically enter sleep mode, and then the screen goes black and the lights are off, ensuring low energy consumption during night operations.
After finishing printing, the equipment will automatically shut down, realizing unattended, energy-saving, and safer operation.
- Small Studio
- Educational Institution
- Small laboratory/factory
- 1x Flashforge Guider 3 3D Printer
- Device: 496 x 436 x 696 mm (L x W x H)
- Build Volume: 300 x 250 x 340 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Printing Precision: ±0.15 mm or 0.002 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y-axis 0.011 mm | Z-axis 0.0025 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 ~ 0.4 mm
- Screen: 4.3 inch
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Nozzle Type: Stainless steel nozzle
- Printing Speed: 10 ~ 250 mm/s
- Maximum Extruder Temperature: 320 °C
- Maximum Platform Temperature: 110 °C
- Supported Filament: ABS / PLA / PC / PA / HIPS / ASA / PETG / PA-CF / PLA-CF / PETG-CF / PETG-GF
- Power Supply: AC100 - 240V / DC24V / 20.8 A, 650 W
- Slicing Software: Flashprint
- Input File Format: 3MF/ STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPG / JPEG
- Output File Format: GX / G File / gcode
- Printing Connection: USB Disk / Ethernet / Wi-Fi
- Working Temperature: 15 - 30 °C
- Compatible Operating System: Win xp / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Mac OS
- Compatible Slicing Software: Slic3r / Cura (Need to set up)
- Screen: Touch LCD
- Printing Bed: Flexible steel plate platform / Glass platform
- Close Design: Yes
- Auxiliary Leveling: Yes
- Filament Running Out Reminding: Yes
- Replaceable Print Bed: Yes
- Ultra Silence Design: Yes
- Continue Last Printing when Power Off: Yes
- Remote Camera Watching: Yes
- Wireless Wi-Fi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- USB Stick Interface: Yes
- Air Filter Net: Yes
- Cloud: Yes