- Hexa Hexapod Robot
- Features a six-legged, agile, highly adaptable robot
- Offers an ideal hardware and software platform
- Lets you create the robot functionality you've always envisioned
Meet Hexa Hexapod Robot, a six-legged, agile, highly adaptable robot that's got more gusto than you can imagine. HEXA delivers you with the ideal hardware and software platform to learn and explore robotics.
Start creating the robot functionality you've always envisioned. Hexa's optical and spatial sensor allow it to watch and learn from the world around it. And allow you to create interesting and intelligent functionality.
The sensor includes a 720-pixel camera with night vision; a 3-axis accelerometer; a distance measuring sensor; an infrared transmitter and more.
MIND is an operating system that based on Linux kernel, built and optimized for robotics. With MIND, you create movements and applications that bring your robotic ideas to life.
HEXA needs human mentors, like you. Become a human mentor and enter the fascinating potential of robotics via the Vincross robotics ecosystem. This is your stepping stone into robotics. Create new movements. Define new Skills. Stretch your own skillset. Join our active community of Mentors today and start to Robot together.
Great to learn:
- 3D printing (Fusion360)
- Mobile app creation (MIT App Inventor)
- Programming (Arduino, C++)
- Robot mechanics/assembly
- 720 P camera with night vision
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Distance measuring sensor
- Infrared transmitter and more
- Sensors: 720P camera with night vision; 3-axis accelerometer; distance measuring sensor; infrared transmitter.
- Maneuverability: Each leg is equipped with three motors and three DoF. Its head can spin endlessly.
- Processor: Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 @1GHz
- Interfaces: USB, audio input & output, I2C, ADC, GPIO, 5V / 3V3 power outlet
- Storage: 8 GB
- Battery: 45-180 minutes (continuous use), charging time 2.5 hours (charging cable) or 4 hours (wireless dock)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HEXA can act as a Wi-Fi access point.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.