Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB controller included
- Python open source code and inverse kinematics algorithm provided
- Ai/python programming/OpenCV/machine vision supported
- Intelligent serial bus servo with high precision, data feedback, and friendly wiring
- PC software, phone app, and VNC remote desktop control supported
The Hiwonder Armpi Raspberry Pi 4B AI Vision Robotic Arm w/ Python Programming is powered by a Raspberry Pi 4B. With a built-in inverse kinematics algorithm and HD camera, Armpi can sort, track, and grab color blocks, as well as stack them intelligently. Armpi is a great way to learn more about machine vision, OpenCV, and inverse kinematics algorithms. There are plenty of exciting ideas to explore with this robotic arm.
1x Armpi robotic arm with Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB
1x 7. 5V 6A power supply adapter
1x Camera fixed metal bracket
3x 3cm red, green and blue blocks
1x 16G U disk
1x Card reader
Height: 291 mm
Width: 159 mm
Height: 430 mm
DOF: 5 Degrees of Freedom (DOF) plus Gripper
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4B and Raspberry Pi Extension Board
Servo Parameter: Single Shaft/LX 15D/LX 225 Intelligent Bus Servo
Control System: Computer and Mobile Phone App Control.