Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Yahboom carrier board is perfectly compatible with Nvidia's Jetson Orin Nano core module. Exquisite workmanship, stable power supply.
- The kit includes a 128GB M.2 SSD solid-state drive, a WiFi network card, two antennas, and a power adapter.
- Compared with the entry-level Jetson Nano B01, Jetson Orin Nano interface resources are optimized and upgraded, and the performance is improved by 40~80 times.
- Based on the Ubuntu 20.04 system, Yahboom provides a large number of tutorials and open source codes related to ROS and AI vision.
- It is more suitable for users who need to learn artificial intelligence in depth or create difficult projects.
The Jetson Orin Nano SUB developer kit consists of NVIDIA's Jetson Orin Nano core module and the Jetson Orin Nano carrier board. 4G/8GBRAM available. Computing power of 4G board can reach 20TOPS, computing power of 8G board can reach 40TOPS. The performance, on board resources, size, and interface layout of the Yahboom carrier board are consistent with the official NVIDIA carrier board. 128GB M.2 SSD that has been written into the system, WiFi network card and antenna, power supply will be provided for free.
Orin Nano 4GB Development Kit(SUB Version)
Wireless network card
128G SSD (with system image)
SSD Cooling Kit
The NANO-SUB kit uses an external antenna, and it is recommended to use it with a case.