Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Constructed with all metal gears, this turbo worm gear box motor is highly resistant to temperature and abrasion, has a strong load capacity, and is sturdy and durable, providing effective protection
- The output shaft is D-shaped and made from high hardness steel, offering good toughness and impact resistance, thereby improving the bearing quality and service life of the turbo worm gear motor
- This gear DC motor with micro turbine worm can be wired to change motor rotation, and offers low noise and high torque
- The motor has self-locking capabilities, meaning that the output shaft will not move in the absence of electricity
- Applications include label machines, remote control curtains, automatic voltage regulators, and barbecue grills
The JGY370 24V 30RPM High Torque Worm Gear Motor features a metal body, a 6 x 14mm (0.24 x 0.55) D-shaped box shaft, a 2.5mm (0.1) female thread diameter, and a motor body size of 30.8 x 24.4mm (1.21 x 0.96). The gear box size is 46 x 32 x 25mm (1.81 x 1.26 x 0.98) and the main body size is 76.8 x 32 x 25mm (3.02 x 1.26 x 0.98). This motor has two motor pins and a net weight of 162g. It is suitable for small motor configuration with a high speed ratio and in places where the installation space is limited. It can provide large torque output and is suitable for label machines, remote control curtains, automatic voltage regulators, barbecue grills, ovens, washers, waste disposal machines, household appliances, coin machines, paper currency recognizers, automatic actuators, coffee machines, towel machines, printing machines, and stage lighting.
Motor size: 25 mm x 35 mm x 54 mm
Shaft length: 14 mm
Rated Voltage: DC 6V, 12V, 24V
Speed (No Load): 2 RPM, 6 RPM, 10 RPM, 18 RPM, 23 RPM, 30 RPM, 40 RPM, 90 RPM, 150 RPM
Maximum Torque: 24 kg.cm
Main Material: Metal
Screw Shaft Diameter: 8 mm
Weight: 162 g.