Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pen Lifter by Kitronik
- Designed to be used with Kitronik Autonomous Robotics Platform (Buggy) & Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Offers to draw complex shapes without unsightly 'travel' lines
- Includes a set of 3 laser cut parts
- Comes with a single 180-degree servo
- Supplied with full assembly instructions
- Note: Pen not included
The Pen Lifter for the Autonomous Robotics Platform for Pico includes a set of 3 laser-cut parts, a single 180-degree servo, a rubber band, and the fixings required to put it together. The kit requires no soldering but there is some simple mechanical assembly. The kit includes a booklet to walk the user through the assembly.
Get creative with the Pen Lifter add-on for the Autonomous Robotics Platform. This add-on allows you to take full advantage of the pen hole in the Kitronik Autonomous Robotics Platform (Buggy) for Pico (Not included).
Once fitted, the add-on allows you to control when the pen is in use with code. It holds the pen firmly in place and the supplied servo can be used to raise and lower the pen. This will allow the user to create complex patterns without any unsightly travel marks.
- 1x 180-degree Servo
- 3x 10 mm Pan Head M3 Machine Screw
- 1x 12 mm Counter sunk M3 Screw
- 1x M3 Hex Nut
- 1x Set of Laser-cut Parts (3 pieces)
- 1x Rubber Band
- Pan Head M3 Machine Screw: 10 mm
- Counter sunk M3 Screw: 12 mm