Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Long service time of 10000h
- 30000lux resistance to strong light
- Distance measurement up to 12m radius
- 360 degrees all-round laser scanning
- Compatible with ROS1 and ROS2 systems
1. D300 Lidar Kit Packing List
Raspberry Pi, Jetson controllers and PC computers are supported to be connected through USB port for debugging. And the outcome can be viewed via official PC software. You can also connect via serial port and debug according to interface define and communication protocol.
2. TOF Ranging -- With time-of-flight technology, the distance can be measured based on the flight time of the laser pulse. Within the effective detection range of 12m, the ranging accuracy will not change with the distance and the average ranging accuracy of ±45mm can be achieved. ROS robots can realize 360 degrees environment detection, mapping and obstacle avoidance.
3. Support ROS2 -- Compatible with ROS1 and ROS2 systems. SDK and professional technical support are provided.
4. Long Service Life -- Brushless motor and high-speed wireless data transmission can make its service time up to 10000h.
5. Resistant to Glare -- On the basis of TOF principle, the first-class filter processing technology can effectively avoid the interference of glare, resists 30000 Lux of strong light, and realizes high frequency and high precision distance measurement as well as accurate mapping indoors and outdoors.
6. 360° Omnidirectional Laser Scanning -- LD19 Lidar rotates clockwise in the the rangefinder core to realize 360-degree omnidirectional scanning and ranging detection of the surrounding environment, thus obtaining the contour map of environment. Point could information of the location of obstacles also can be achieved.
7. Distance Measurement up to 12m Radius -- The longer measurement range can allow the robot to perceive and acquire the environment information at longer distance. And ensure the robot’s ability to cruise and map over a large area.
8. Small and Exquisite -- With the compact structure and lower power-consumption, it can be built into the robot to higher its performance and make it easier to pass.
9. Support Multi-cloud Platforms -- Tuya, Huawei, Amazon Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
10. Laser Safety FDA Class I -- Low power infrared laser emitter is used as the emitting light source and driven by modulated pulse.
11. Application Scenario：
① Open-source Hardware (Raspberry Pi)
② AI Robot
④ Programming Robot
⑦ Robot Obstacle Avoidance
⑧ Shelf Monitoring
⑨ Autonomous Navigation
⑩ Positioning and Navigation
12. Powerful Compatibility
1）Support Raspberry Pi/ NVIDIA Jetson series / PC computer/ Industrial computer
2）Support ROS/ Raspberry Pi/ Jetson robots
3）Mapping and Navigation -- Lidar supports mapping with diverse algorithms including Gmapping, Hector, Karto, and Cartographer. Path planning, fixed-point navigation as well as obstacle avoidance amid navigation can be implemented.
4）Application in ROS Environment -- RViz is visualization widget provided by ROS, which allows you to visualize the lidar information to control the mapping and navigation of ROS robots. Lidar and mapping test methods are provided. And launch files are available for your quick experience.
5）Map Nav APP (Android Only) -- Through the APP, the functions such as mapping, navigation and image viewing can be realized.
6）PC Debugging Software -- Support Windows System
LD19 lidar × 1
Control board × 1
Charging cable × 1
Serial cable × 1
User manual × 1
Type: Close range
Ranging principle: TOF ranging support indoor and outdoor environment
Scanning angle: 360°
Angular solution: 0.8°
Measuring frequency: 4500/s
Scan frequency: 10Hz
Measuring accuracy: Ranging 3m~12m: ±20mm
Light source: 905nm laser
Measuring radius: White object (13.4m) Black object (13.4 m)
Minimum measuring distance: 0.1m
Anti-ambient light intensity: 30KLux (Unit of light intensity)
Power supply: 5V DC
Driving mode: Built-in brushless motor
Windows support: Provide Windows PC software
ROS support: ROS1/ROS2
Communication interface: Standard asynchronous serial port (UART)