Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Leddar Pixell 3D LiDAR
- Offers superior robustness and reliability
- Pedestrian detection range of up to 32 meters
- Ability to detect two objects within the same segment
- Best-in-class shock and vibration resistance
- Fanless IP67 enclosure
- Wide operating temperature range
The Leddar Pixell 3D LiDAR provides dependable object and vulnerable road user detection as well as exceptional robustness and durability.
The Pixell enables a comprehensive detection "cocoon" that surrounds the vehicle to provide complete blind spot coverage without a dead zone in the illuminated field of view.
As such, this 3D solid-state LiDAR represents the ideal solution for commercial, public transit, military, and industrial vehicles' ADAS and AD applications.
The Leddar Pixell provides highly reliable detection of pedestrians, cyclists, and other obstacles in the vehicle’s vicinity and is ideal for use in perception platforms that are meant to ensure the safety and protection of vulnerable road users (VRUs).
The robust, solid-state Pixell compensates for the limitations of mechanical scanning LiDARs used for geopositioning which generate blind areas that can reach several meters.
- 1x Leddar Pixell 3D LiDAR
- Field of view2 (°): Horizontal: 177.5 ± 2.5 | Vertical: 16.0 ± 0.5
- Surface size (°): Horizontal: 1.9 | Vertical: 2.0
- Accuracy2, 5: ±3 cm
- Operating wavelength: 905 nm
- Power supply: 11 to 52 VDC
- Power consumption6: 20 W
- Communication interface: Automotive Ethernet 100Base - T1
- Data refresh rate: 20 Hz
- Time synchronization input sources: IEEE1588-2008 Precision Time Protocol | External PPS (no embedded data)
- Operating ambient temperature: -30 to +65 °C
- Pedestrian3: 32
- 10% reflectivity4: 20
- 50% reflectivity4: 45
- 80% reflectivity4: 56
- Weight: 2.1 kg