The EV3 Brick serves as the control center and power station for your robot.
- 4 Input ports: 1, 2, 3, 4 (to connect sensors to EV3 Brick)
- 4 Output ports: A, B, C, D (to connect motors to EV3 Brick)
- 1 Mini USB PC port (to connect EV3 brick to computer)
- USB host port (to add Wi-Fi dongle and do “Daisy chaining”)
- Micro SD Card port (to increase available memory for EV3 Brick)
- Built-in speaker
- Color Sensor
- Touch Sensor
- Remote Infrared Beacon
- 2 X Large Motors
- Medium Motor
All LEGO Bricks
- 14 x decorative stickers
- 1 x print building instruction for TRACK3R (for all PDF Building Instructions, go to Build a robot)
AND MUCH MORE...
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.