Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Certified electric gripper with Plug&Play for UR robots and other collaborative robots such as DOBOT, DOOSAN, and HANS ELITE
- Integrated design with no external controller for easy installation
- Ability to connect to the end arm of robots
- Force and stroke are adjustable in the software
- Standard connection is RS485 and IO; other connections are optional with a communication box
The Linkage type Adaptive Electric Gripper for Robotic Cobots AG 160 95 DH Robotics features envelope adaptive grasping, which is highly stable for gripping round, spherical, or irregularly-shaped objects. It is easy to control and program, as it is compatible with most collaborative robot brands on the market. Additionally, the AG series has a long stroke of up to 145 mm, allowing one gripper to meet the grasping needs of objects of various sizes.