Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Luxonis OAK-D S2 PoE Auto-Focus Stereo Depth + High-Resolution Color Camera
- Integrates on-device Neural Network inferencing
- Utilizes Power over Ethernet for power and connectivity
- Encased in a robust, IP-rated enclosure for durability
- Equipped with a 12 MP central RGB camera
The Luxonis OAK-D S2 PoE Auto-Focus Camera is a superior camera designed for robotic vision, capable of perceiving the world in a manner akin to human perception. This is achieved by integrating a stereo depth camera and a high-resolution color camera, supplemented with on-device Neural Network inferencing and Computer Vision capabilities. The camera utilizes Power over Ethernet (PoE) for both power supply and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
The PoE connection enables the camera to interact with other computers using various networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT, among others. The models are equipped with device flash memory, allowing for the execution of programs in standalone mode. The camera is encased in a robust, IP-rated enclosure, making it suitable for industrial and outdoor applications. It is also equipped with an industrial M12 PoE connector, which is more durable than the less-industrial RJ45, and an additional M8 connector for IO connectivity, including USB2, FSIN, STROBE, 5V/GND, and GPIO.
- 1x OAK-D S2 PoE Camera Auto-Focus
- 1x M12 Plug to RJ45 Cable, 2m
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- 111 x 40 x 31.3 mm
- Sensor: IMX378
- FOV (D/H/V): 78° / 66° / 54°
- Resolution: 12MP (4056 x 3040)
- Focus: AF: 8cm - ∞
- Max Framerate: 60 FPS
- IR filter