Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Stepmotor Driver Module (HR8825)
- Offers a three-axis HR8825 stepper motor driver
- Comes with a current regulating potentiometer
- Built-in DCDC
- Suitable for bipolar stepper motors
- Communication interface: PWR485
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow
The M5Stack Stepmotor Driver Module (HR8825) is adapted to the M5 core series, the HR8825 chip solution provides a 3-way bipolar stepper motor control interface. You can implement independent control or multi-axis motor linkage after this module is stacked with the M5 core series of the internal ESP32 generating signals directly to the driver chip.
This module integrated TCA9554 IO expansion chip provides 4 sets of input signal terminals, 3 sets of stepper motor subdivision control, 1 set of drive chip enable control, through the I2C interface control, can monitor and control the 8 expansion IO state, as well as for external limit switch, dynamic subdivision adjustment, motor braking. The integrated PWR485 communication interface (RS485 + 9-24V power input) and DC-JACK, can be used for communication and a more flexible power supply.
Note: It is forbidden to plug or unplug the motor when it is powered on. All operations should be performed after the device is powered off to avoid damage to the module.
- 1x StepMotor Driver
- 4x 2.54-2P Terminals
- 3x 2.54-4P Terminals
- 1x 3.96-4P Terminals
- 54.2 x 54.2 x 13.2 mm
- Control method: Pulse signal
- Firmware program: No firmware, can be driven by ESP32 direct signal
- Number of modules that can be stacked: 1
- Driver IC: HR8825
- Subdivision adjustment: TCA9554 chip control
- Interface: 4 groups of custom signal input interfaces + RS485 communication interface
- IO Expansion Chip: TCA9554
- Support for segmentation: FULL, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- Maximum drive current per channel: 1.5 A
- Input Signal Terminal: 2.54 - 2P
- Motor terminal: 2.54 - 4P
- RS485 terminal: 3.96 - 4P
- Weight: 40 g