Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- M5Stack Unit Cam Wi-Fi Camera (OV2640)
- Offers a 2-megapixel Wi-Fi camera
- Features ESP32 control core
- Provides WIFI image transmission
- Communication: UART
- Programming platform: ESP-IDF/Arduino/UIFlow
The M5Stack Unit Cam Wi-Fi Camera (OV2640) is a very cost-effective WiFi camera, using ESP32-WROOM-32E control core + 2 MegaPixel image sensor (OV2640) solution on the hardware, using the most simplified design, no extra peripherals.
The factory software integrates image transmission firmware, provides image data acquisition, image parameter (white balance, exposure, gain, size and other attributes) adjustment interface, users can directly acquire image data through UART or WiFi, and interact with the camera. Support UIFlow graphical programming call, realize zero development, out-of-the-box user experience. The compact design and cost performance are suitable for various wireless camera application scenarios.
- 1x M5Stack Unit Cam Wi-Fi Camera (OV2640)
- 45 x 20 x 12 mm (L x W x H)
- Flash: 4 M
- Communication (UART): 115200 bps 8N1
- Camera: OV2640
- Maximum resolution: 2 MP
- Picture transfer rate: 12 fps
- Supports output format: YUV (422/420) / YCbCr422, 8-bit compressed data, RGB565/555, 8-/10-bit Raw RGB data
- Supports maximum image transfer rate: UXGA/SXGA: 15 fps, SVGA: 30 fps, CIF: 60 fps
- DFOV: 66.5°
- Weight: 4.7 g