Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock Me Dual DC Motor Driver
- Offers a motor supply range of 6 to 12 V
- Easy wiring with RJ25 interface
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming
- Has 2.54 mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
The MakeBlock Me Dual DC Motor Driver is the improvement version of Me Motor Driver V2.1. With onboard RJ25 ports, you can drive two DC motors at a constant current of 1A (2A peak). The motor driver IC on the board is TB6612, TB6612 is a high-efficiency MOSFET driver, with low heat dissipation. Over-current protection included stopping the driver IC burned out.
- 1 x MakeBlock Me Dual DC Motor Driver
- Breakout pin size: 2.54 mm
- Motor voltage supply range: 6 - 12 V
- Maximum continuous current: 1 A
- Over-current protection: Yes
- Weight: 0.01 kgs