Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MakeBlock Sound Sensor
- Detects the intensity of sound in the surrounding environment
- Provides selectable sensitivity with a potentiometer
- Comes with state and power indicators
- Offers 16 mm interval M4 mounting holes
The MakeBlock Sound Sensor is designed to detect the intensity of sound in the surrounding environment. You can use it in sound interactive project such as a voice operated switch or build a dancing robot with music.
Based on the power amplifier LM386 and the electret microphone, it can output analog values ranging from 0 to 1023. Due to a potentiometer, you can adjust the sensitivity according to different situations.
- 24 x 48 x 32 mm (L x W x H)
- RatedVoltage: 5 V
- Signal type: Analog