- Updated version of Starter Robot Kit V1.0
- MakeBlock Orion with reduced size and easier to use
- Can be used to build a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car
- Includes ultrasonic range finder, IR remote control and IR receiver
The Makeblock Starter Robot Kit V2 w/ Electronics (Blue) is the updated version of Starter Robot Kit V1.0 (With Electronics). This Kit contains mechanical parts and electronic modules for you to start exploring the robot world. It can be used to build a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car. It includes electronic modules such as the MakeBlock Orion, ultrasonic range finder, IR remote control and IR receiver. An IR control robot or an ultrasonic obstacle-avoiding robot can be built easily. The Me series electronic modules are easy-to-use and very friendly to beginners.
It is a start for you to dip your toes in the waters of the robotics and maker world. With a set of beginner-friendly instructions, it takes you step-by-step on learning robotics, electronics and programming.
Enhanced Hands-on Ability
With heavy-duty mechanical parts, easy-to-use electronic modules like Me Orion, ultrasonic sensor, IR receiver, you can get an enhanced hands-on experience on building a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car that is programmable.
Easy but Powerful mBlock
Starter Robot Kits is fully compatible with mBlock which is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 2.0 Open Source Code. It makes programming projects and interactive applications easier through simply dragging and dropping function blocks.
Support Scratch & Arduino Programming
Learning programming is way more fun when your code controls a robot. Based around an Arduino board, this kit will teach you all about programming a micro-controller board to control physical objects using sensors.
• Strong aluminum extrusion parts, corrosion resistant (long time shelve life without rusting) and beautiful appearance (gold)
• Used to build a robot tank or a three-wheeled robot car, the only limit is your imagination.
• 2-wheel drive moving platform
• Tracked vehicle platform
• MakeBlock Orion, ultrasonic range finder, IR remote control and IR receiver included
• 2 Base Brackets instead of previous Arduino Acrylic Box and battery bracket
• Micro USB cable instead of previous USB A-male to B-male cable.
• Adding new colorized instruction book. The instruction book is easy to understand and even a kid can enjoy building a robot by following it.