- ROBOT BUILDING KIT – Marty is a fun, interactive STEM robot for kids to learn about programming, robotics, and computational thinking.
- Marty is an engaging tool for bringing Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths to life.
- LEARN HOW TO PROGRAM – Our build-your-own robotics kit will help teach kids the basics of coding and programming.
- Marty is Maker friendly and you can download and 3D print all of Marty's parts.
- Marty is programmed over WiFi, so you can have as many robots as you like connected and running in your class or club.
MARTY V1 EDUCATION ROBOT
Marty the Robot is an educational robot designed to make robotics and engineering accessible to kids, makers, and educators. Marty is a proper walking robot, with lots of controllable motors and sensors, and can be programmed with languages like Scratch and Python. It’s super easy to get started with Marty but you can also go to a really advanced level in several aspects of robotics. This means Marty can be used from late primary school all the way up to university level. Marty is a robot, not a toy - the ideal robot for learning about robotics.
Marty the Robot: The perfect robot for learning about robotics
Full Robot Kit Included
Assembly takes about 3-4 hours, and is designed to be slightly challenging. Walking robots aren't simple, after all. Everything you need is in the box, including 9 motors; tilt, acceleration, bump, and motor force sensors; our WiFi-enabled control board; rechargeable battery and charger; even a screwdriver!