Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Additional Modem or base for a complete custom system
- Injection molded casing for protection
- Supports USB, UART, SPI and I2C interfaces on mobile beacon
- Radio interface: 433MHz & 10mW - up to 100m in office environment
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.
The Indoor Navigation Positioning Modem w/ Case (433MHz) is part of a system of stationary ultrasonic beacons united by radio interface in ISM band. Location of a mobile beacon installed on a robot (copter, human) is calculated based on the propagation delay of ultrasonic signal to a set of stationary ultrasonic beacons using trilateration. The kit consists of one mobile beacon, four stationary beacons and one router.
Router / Modem:
The router is the central controller of the system which calculates position of mobile beacon (“hedgehog”) 16 times per second based on data from beacons. They communicate via USB with dashboard and with beacons wirelessly in ISM band.
- High-precision (+-2cm) indoor navigation system for autonomous robots and systems (“indoor GPS”)
- Indoor tracking and positioning of objects and humans equipped with beacons
- Coverage radius of a beacon: up to 50 meters
- Up to 1300h (>100 days with 12h/day & 1Hz location update rate) in active mode when powered from battery. Up 2y in deep sleep mode
- 1x Modem w/ case