Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Maxbotix MB1614 HRLV-ShortRange-EZ1T
- Offers a small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Detects large objects from 1 mm to 5 meters
- Provides a good balance between people detection and beam pattern width
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use
The Maxbotix MB1614 HRLV-ShortRange-EZ1T includes millimeter resolution, a good balance between people detection and beam pattern width, range information from 2 cm to 5 m, a 10 Hz read rate, and various output options pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL.
The HRLV-ShortRange-EZ1T is our most recommended HRLV-ShortRange-EZ Sensor for people detection, autonomous navigation, and well-balanced detection.
This ultrasonic sensor detects large objects from 1 mm to 5 meters and senses a range of objects from 2 cm to 5 meters. The interface output formats are pulse width, analog voltage, and serial digital in RS232. Factory calibration is standard.
- 1x Maxbotix MB1614 HRLV-ShortRange-EZ1T
- Minimum Reported Distance: 2 cm / 0.8 inches
- Maximum range: 5000 mm / 195 inches
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Reading Rate: 10 Hz
- Internal temperature compensation
- Cost-effective solution where precision range findings are needed
- Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects: 42 kHz
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, TTL, and Pulse Width
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5 V
- Average Current Requirement: 3.1 mA (Low)
- Operational Temperature: -0 °C to +65 °C (+32 °F to +149 °F)