Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Meccanoid G15 personal robot
- 819 pieces including 6 motors
- Uses 4 x C-cell alkaline batteries
- Programmed with Meccabrain microcontroller
- Featured with "LIM"-Learned Intelligent Movement
- Ages: 10+
The Meccanoid G15 Personal Robot is your personal robot friend that you can build using 819 Meccano parts. It is an advanced, yet easy-to-use, open-source robotic building platform. This robot uses its onboard “Mecca Brain” and voice recognition to say thousands of phrases, tell jokes, offer fun facts, play games and interact with you. It can even initiate conversations and give you a high-five. Meccanoid G15 features an easy programming option "LIM" -Learned Intelligent Movement, where you program movements and sounds and play them back with the push of a button. So even if you are new to robotics and programming, the mechanoid features the most innovative and easy programming.
This robot can record and playback animations, process voice recognition, and communicate with smart devices through Bluetooth. With a brand new free app, mechanoids can be programmed via motion capture, where the robot will mimic your moves. You can also use the app to program Meccanoid G15 KS through a “ragdoll” avatar, where you can record sounds and movements to play with later—and also share with your friends. This 24" robot is open source, so you can program it however you like using any code programming existing in the marketplace today. Data communication protocols will be made openly available.
Easy to assemble
With its included tools and 819 pieces, its head, the LED eyes with over 500 colors, motorized feet, and 6 servos, the Meccanoid G15 lets you create your own humanoid, dinosaur, or any other model you can imagine.
Innovating ways of programming
The Meccanoid G15 can be programmed using one of these three different methods:
- LIM (Learned intelligent motion): This allows you to record a movement sequence by manually moving the robot. It can then repeat the sequence when you want
- Ragdoll Avatar: This allows you to record sounds or movements that you can share with your friend or with the Meccanoid community
- Motion Capture: Captures and reproduces instantly some movements. Your robots will be able to imitate you in real time.
- Meccanoid G15 can answer up to 50 pre-programmed vocal commands
- It can say more than 1000 pre-programmed sentences including jokes and questions.
The Meccanoid G15 uses motors to make its movement as realistic as possible. Four motors are used for its arm and two more are used for its motorized feet.
This robot can interact with smart devices using Bluetooth technology and its free application for iOS or Android tablets and smartphones.
- 819x Meccano pieces
- 1x MeccaBrain microcontroller
- 4x Smart motors
- 2x Motors
- Assembling tools
- 1x Instruction manual
- Robot height: Almost 2 feet (61 cm)
- Number of parts: 819
- Articulation: Basic
- Power Supply: 4x C-cell alkaline batteries
- Smart device communication (iOS and Android): Yes
- Voice recognition: Yes
- Open source programming: Yes
- Micro controller: Meccabrain
- Flash memory: 64Mb
- Programmable LED eyes (500+ colors): Yes
- Robot height: About 2 feet (61 cm)
- Buildable robot: 621 parts, 2 real tools, and building instructions included
- Material: High-impact polycarbonate construction plates (100% compatible with classic Meccano construction system)
- Meccanoid says 1000+ pre-programmed phrases, including Jokes, Fun Facts, and Questions
- Highly interactive features include Dance, Kung Fu, Exercise, and High-Five modes
- Twelve (12) different modes of Interactivity and Autonomous personality that is affected by its environment
3 innovative ways to program:
- LIM (Learned Intelligent Movement)
- Ragdoll Avatar
- Motion Capture
- Six (6) motors for realistic movements
- Four (4) smart servos localized in the arms that remember your moves
- 2 motors to drive the feet