Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Mecha Model S Right Hand Robot
- Can be controlled by any system that can send standard PWM signals to a servo
- Is used in research, animatronic displays, robotics, and more
- Provides hardware made from stainless steel
- Has 5 degrees of freedom
- Is made of aircraft aluminum
The Mecha Model S Right Hand Robot provides the strength of CNC machined aluminum with remarkable ease of use. The Mecha Model S Robotic Hand enables anybody that can program any servo controller (or RC transmitter) to use this hand for interesting research, animatronic displays, robotics, and more.
Any servo controller or microcontroller that can produce common PWM (Pulse Width Modulation, ranging from 900 to 2,100 microseconds) commands will be compatible with the servos in this hand but is not included. Refined kinematic geometry gives positive control of finger motion without chance of fingers bending backwards.
Contains 5 HS-45HB servos including KARBONITE “AGTT” Advanced Gear Train Technology gears. Hand is available in left or right hand configuration, Each finger’s full range of motion speed is approximately 1 Hz.
Wrist socket is CNC machined aluminum with 0.5” (+/- 0.005”) bore, set screw included. 3D print-ready STL files included for 3 different styles of fingertips, Mecha Model S Robot hardware construction is made from stainless steel, steel alloy, and bronze with Teflon bushings.
- 1 x Mecha Model S Robot Right Hand
- 25 x 20 x 15 cm
- Made From: Stainless steel
- Degrees of Freedom: 5 DoFs, One per finger/thumb
- Motion speed: Approx 1 Hz
- PWM range: 900 to 2,100 microseconds
- Wrist socket: CNC 0.5” (+/- 0.005”) bore
- Power supply: A 5 VDC 2 Amp (10 W)
- Karbonite servos: 5 HS-45HB
- Weight: 2 kg