Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The MMP 40 basic mobile platform is a robust, low profile, tracked unit capable of carrying up to 30 pounds of payload with ease
- This tracked robot platform can even ascend stairs
- Everything is wired and ready to use straight out of the box. The only requirement for operation is a control signal from a device such as an RC radio controller, microcontroller, or computer
- This unit also has a set of quadrature optical encoders for the drive motors, which can be connected to the included motor controller
- There are multiple control protocols that can be employed, including PWM, analog, USB, RS 232 serial, and Packetized RS 232 serial
The MMP 40 Tracked Robot Platform is made of aluminum and comes complete with high torque 52mm motors, a motor controller, batteries, a battery charger, a power switch, and an LED fuel gauge.