- Position, Velocity, Acceleration Control.
- 7 Segment Indicator, Arduino Shield Support
- Autor Turning Tool Support.
- Follow Over Protect. Encoder Fail, Motor Fail Protect. Over Current, Over Temperater, Short Circuit Protectect.
- Communication: Pulse/Dir, UART, USB, Vituar Com Port, Analog (Velocity Mode).
-The controller can control one brushed motor with a incremental encoder.
-The driver integrated Smart PID to control position, velocity and acceleration.
-There are three independence modes: Position mode, Velocity Mode, H-Bridge Mode.
-Integrated a Autor Turning Tool to automatic identify PID parameter.
-Support many type of communication method (Pulse/Dir, Uart, Vituar Com Por, USB).
-The Parameter can config by the extension button board and 7 led segment indicator. Easy and quickly setting.
Use Arduino to send Ascii command via UART to control the driver
Power Max: 200W
Working Voltage : 8-40VDC
Continuous Current: Up To 10A. Peak Current: Up To 20A.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.