Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Niryo Ned2 6-Axis Robot Arm
- Designed for Education, Research, and Industry 4.0
- Offers a 6-axis collaborative robotic arm
- Powered with AC/DC adapter with 11.1 V output
- Consists of six robot joints of aluminum with plastic covers
- Compatible with 5 different sorts of tools
The Niryo Ned2 6-Axis Robot Arm is a 6-axis collaborative robot based on open-source technologies to prototype and learn. Ned’s successor, Ned2, is more robust and has multiple improvements to allow users to go even further in the learning of collaborative robotics, thanks to an improved Human-Machine interaction.
With the same aluminum structure, Ned was made of, Ned2 will continue to meet your requirements in terms of robustness, precision (0.5 mm), and repeatability (0.5 mm).
This robot takes advantage of the capacities of the Raspberry Pi 4, with a 64-bit ARM V8 high-performance processor, 4 GB of RAM, and improved connectivity.
Ned2 is a collaborative robot based on Ubuntu 18.04 and ROS (Robot Operating System) Melodic, an open-source solution designed for robotics. Through ROS, Ned 2 benefits from multiple libraries, allowing you to conceive many programs from the most simple to the most complex ones, responding then, in a flexible way, to your needs.
Open-source, Ned2 allows you to develop without any limits and to implement use cases that meet your own needs. Control Ned2 via our Python and Modbus APIs, or dive into the heart of the robot by developing your own ROS nodes in Python or C++. Develop new ways to control Ned2 for your different projects.
- 1x Ned Robot
- 1x Custom Gripper
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Universal travel plug adapter
- 1x SD card reader
- 1x Allen Key set
- Reach: 440 mm
- Degree of freedom: 6 rotating joints
- Payload: 300 g
- TCP max speed: 1144 mm/s
- Repeatability: 0.5 mm
- Footprint: 200 x 200 mm
- Mounting: Table
- I/O power supply: 5 V for digital GPIO | 12 V for Switches output
- I/O ports: Digital inputs/outputs 5 V: 6 | Digital outputs 12 V: 2
- I/O interface: 2x USB2.0 | 2x USB3.0 | 1x ETHERNET GIGABIT
- Communication: Modbus TCP (master) | TCP/IP | CAN
- Materials: Aluminum, Plastic PLA
- Temperature: 5 - 45 °C
- Power supply: DC 11.1 V - 6 A
- Programming Environment: Niryo Studio | PyNiryo | C++ | Python | ROS
- Weight: 8.9 kg
- -170° ≤ Joint 1 ≤ 170°
- -120° ≤ Joint 2 ≤ 35°
- -77° ≤ Joint 3 ≤ 90°
- -120° ≤ Joint 4 ≤ 120°
- -100° ≤ Joint 5 ≤ 55°
- -145° ≤ Joint 6 ≤ 145°
Joints speed limit
- Joint 1 ≤ 150 °/s
- Joint 2 ≤ 115 °/s
- Joint 3 ≤ 140 °/s
- Joint 4 ≤ 180 °/s
- Joint 5 ≤ 180 °/s
- Joint 6 ≤ 180 °/s