- NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Development Kit w/ WiFi Bundle
- Comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI
- Designed for students and embedded developers
- Powered by USB-C port
- Enables you to create parallel AI frameworks
- Low Power Consumption
Due to the global chip shortage, this product is currently out of stock.
We recommend upgrading to reComputer J1010 with Jetson Nano Module / reComputer J1020 v2 w/ Jetson Nano Module
The NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Development Kit w/ WiFi Bundle delivers outstanding AI performance at an affordable price.
The world of AI and robotics has never been so accessible! With everyone starting with the exact same software and tools, it’s down to the creativity of the users to determine what they can do with the kit.
The Jetson Nano developer kit is powered by USB-C and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI.
So that it is easier than ever to connect to a range of new sensors for various AI applications. Consuming as little as 5 watts, this little computer is powerful and extremely efficient.
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit
- 1 x Printed Quick Start Guide and Support Guide
- 1 x Wi-Fi module and cable
- 100 x 80 x 29 mm (L x W x H)
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell
- CPU: Quad-core ARM A57 at 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: MicroSD (card not included)
- Video Encode: 4K @ 30 | 4x 1080p @ 30 | 9x 720p @ 30 (H.264 / H.265)
- Video Decode: 4K @ 60 | 2x 4K @ 30 | 8x 1080p @ 30 | 18x 720p @ 30 (H.264 / H.265)
- Camera: 1 x MIPI CSI-2 D-PHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Display: HDMI
- USB: 1 x USB 3.0 Type A, 2 x USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others: GPIO, I2 C, I²S, SPI, UART
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.