- 12V PWM power FET controller with I2C Interface
- 4-Channel programmable voltage outputs and 8 N-channel Power Fets
- Solid-state PWM control of 12V incandescent or high-power LED lighting
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller , Particle Photon, BeagleBone
- Ideal choice for most low-voltage DC lighting applications
- Up to 62 devices on a single I2C port
This PCA9685 4-Channel 8W 12V FET Driver Proportional Valve Controller w/ I2C Interface allows 8-bit proportional control of high-current loads using I2C communications, making it compatible with all computing platforms, including Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Particle Photon, BeagleBone, and much more. This device uses four BUK98150-55A power FETs, allowing PWM cloud control of 4 channels. Control DC Motor Speed, vary the opening of proportional valves, adjust brightness of LEDs or incandescent lighting using the I2C data bus.
The BUK98150-55A can control up to 12VDC and 5.5 Amps of current (8 Watts of Heat Dissipation), making it an ideal choice for most low-voltage DC lighting applications. The PCA9685 chip is used as a driver for this controller, making communications easy and expandable to up to 62 devices on a single I2C port. I2C expansion port makes it easy to add sensors or more controllers to the I2C bus.