Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compliant with the Standard PCI Local Bus Specification Rev. 2.3
- Built-in PCI Target Controller operating at 33/66MHz
- Two improved 16C1050 UARTs with 256-byte FIFO
- Global interrupt and control pins for RS422/485 auto toggling
- Supports both hardware and software flow control
The 90pcs Bundle of PCI to Dual UART Bridge Controller w/ 256 Byte FIFO SB16C1052PCI is a single chip solution which enables two asynchronous serial communication ports to be connected to a PCI bus without the need for any additional glue logic. It is the ideal solution for constituting a serial port for the PCI bus. It allows customers to make easy and simple reference designs for one port or two ports multi port serial cards. The chip, developed by SystemBase, is the SB16C1052 Dual UART with 256 Byte TX/RX FIFO and it has enhanced features, such as global interrupt and dedicated control pins for RS422/485 auto toggling. The 256 byte FIFOs reduce CPU overhead and allow for higher data throughput.
Industrial Grade Operating Temperature:
40 degrees C to 85 degrees C (40 degrees F to 185 degrees F).