- Pen clip Rotation Stage for AxiDraw
- Provides 90 degree rotation range
- Offers a lightweight adapter
- Allows to mount the instrument at arbitrary angles
The Pen clip Rotation Stage for AxiDraw normally holds a pen (or other instrument) either vertically or at 45° from vertical. The Pen clip rotation stage is a lightweight adapter allowing you to mount the instrument at arbitrary angles, and fine-tune that angle over a range of 90 degrees with a precision of 1 degree.
This adapter is not normally needed in general writing and drawing usage. However certain precision applications of the AxiDraw - particularly those using the AxiDraw as a general purpose XY motion control stage - may find this to be helpful.
You can attach the rotation stage to the front face of the AxiDraw in two orientations, vertical or at 45° from vertical. These orientations, along with the 90° adjustment range, allow you to either adjust between vertical and horizontal, or between vertical and ±45° from vertical. Two small thumbscrews and an engraved bezel allow you to make adjustments and set the angle.
- 1 x Pen clip Rotation Stage for AxiDraw
- Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Size: Outer radius 64 mm, height 48 mm, thickness 4.6 mm (excluding mounting hardware)
- Weight: Approximately 11 g
- Mounting hardware: included (2 each M3 flat head cap screws, M2 socket cap screws w/washers, 1.5 mm hex wrench)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.