Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Supports Plug and Play with most collaborative robot brands
- It is suitable for harsh working environments with high protection levels of IP54 and IP67
- The drive controller and communication are integrated within the gripper, eliminating the need for an external controller
- Able to maintain the grip on the work piece when power is off, enhancing the safety of the gripping process
- Easy to monitor the gripping and rotation process with intelligent feedback of gripping and rotation status, as well as drop detection
The PGC 140 50 Collaborative Parallel Gripper offers a high level of protection, with an IP67 rating, allowing it to function in harsh environments such as machine tending. Furthermore, this series supports plug and play with most collaborative robot brands on the market, making it easier to control and program. Additionally, the gripping force of the PGC series can reach up to 300 N, with a maximum load capacity of 6 kg, providing a wide range of gripping options.
Weight: 1 kg
Size: 13.85 cm x 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm
Gripping Force: 40 to 140 N
Stroke: 50 mm
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 3 kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +- 0.03 mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.6 s / 0.6 s
Noise Emission: Less than 50 dB
Rated Voltage: 24 V DC +- 10%
Rated Current: 0.4 A
Peak Current: 1 A
IP Class: IP 67
Awards/Certificates: Reddot Award, IF Award, CE, FCC, RoHS.