Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The PGE series is able to meet the requirements of various applications by adjusting the gripping position, force, and speed
- It is easy to monitor the gripping process with functions such as grasping status detection, real-time position detection, and drop detection
- The PGE has a compact structure and flexible installation, allowing it to save design space
- The special transmission design and driving algorithm compensation enable the PGE to adjust the force continuously and achieve a force repeatability of 0.1N
- The drive controller and communication are integrated within the gripper, allowing it to be used without an external controller
The PGE 50 26 Slim Type Electric Parallel Gripper has a thin size of 18 mm and a compact structure, which supports five flexible installation methods to meet the clamping task needs and save design space. Additionally, the fastest opening and closing time can reach 0.2 s / 0.2 s, enabling it to meet the high speed and stable clamping requirements of production lines. Furthermore, the gripping force is continuously adjustable with a special driver design and driving algorithm compensation, and the force repeatability can reach 0.1 N.
If there are usage problems, customers are advised to log in to the official website in advance to download product related information such as usage instructions and 3D drawings. If the product is damaged due to customer wrong use, no return or refund will be accepted.
Weight: 0.4 kg
Size: 97 mm x 55 mm x 29 mm
Gripping Force: 15 to 50 N
Stroke: 26 mm
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 1 kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +- 0.02 mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.3 s / 0.3 s
Noise Emission: Less than 40 dB
Rated Voltage: 24 V DC +- 10%
Rated Current: 0.25 A
Peak Current: 0.5 A
IP Class: IP 40
Recommended Environment: 0 to 40 degrees C, Less than 85% Relative Humidity.