Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The drive controller and communication are integrated within the gripper, allowing for use without an external controller
- Special transmission design and driving algorithm compensation enable the PGE to adjust force continuously, achieving a force repeatability of 0.1N
- Compact structure and flexible installation save design space
- The PGE series is easy to monitor, with functions such as grasping status detection, real-time position detection, and drop detection
- The PGE series is adjustable in terms of gripping position, force, and speed, meeting the requirements of various applications
The PGE 8 14 Slim Type Electric Parallel Gripper has a thin size of 18mm with a compact structure, which supports at least five flexible installation methods to meet the needs of clamping tasks and save design space. It has a fast opening and closing time of 0.2s/0.2s, which meets the high speed and stable clamping requirements of the production line. Additionally, the gripping force is continuously adjustable with a special driver design and driving algorithm compensation, and the force repeatability could reach 0.1N.
Weight: 0.4 kg
Size: 97 mm x 62 mm x 31 mm
Gripping Force: 2-8N
Recommended Workpiece Weight: 0.1kg
Repeat Accuracy (Positioning): +-0.02mm
Opening/Closing Time: 0.2s/0.2s
Noise Emission: Under 40dB
Rated Voltage: 24V DC +-10%
Rated Current: 0.4A
Peak Current: 0.7A
IP Class: IP40
Recommended Environment: 0-40 degrees C, Under 85% Relative Humidity.