- Phidget VINT 4A Stepper Motor Controller
- Comes equipped with a heatsink
- Prevents the board from overheating during use
- Terminals on this device are polarity protected
- Includes a 5 A automotive-style fuse to protect the board
The Phidget VINT 4A Stepper Motor Controller comes equipped with a heatsink to prevent the board from overheating during use. The power terminals on this device are polarity protected: if you happen to hook up the power supply backward, the device simply won't power up and won't be damaged.
A 5 A automotive-style fuse is also included to protect the board from current spikes from the motor's back-EMF. This Phidget is isolated from input to output, so your VINT hub and computer will be protected if anything goes wrong.
For power-conscious users, we also allow for separate control over the current limit and the holding current limit. If you know your motor will be stationary for long periods of time, but still needs a small amount of holding torque to maintain its position, you can set the holding current appropriately without interfering with the running current limit.
- 1 x Phidget VINT 4A Stepper Motor Controller
- Controlled By: VINT
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Number of Motor Ports: 1
- Motor Position Resolution: 1/16 Step (40-Bit Signed)
- Position Max: ± 1E+15 1/16 steps
- Stepper Velocity Resolution: 1 1/16 steps/sec
- Stepper Velocity Max: 115000 1/16 steps/sec
- Stepper Acceleration Resolution: 1 1/16 steps/sec²
- Stepper Acceleration Min: 2 1/16 steps/sec²
- Stepper Acceleration Max: 1E+07 1/16 steps/sec²
- Sampling Interval Min: 100 ms/sample
- Sampling Interval Max: 60 s/sample
- Available Current per Coil Max: 4 A
- Supply Voltage Min: 10 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 30 V DC
- Current Consumption Min (VINT Port): 500 μA
- Current Consumption Max (VINT Port): 1 mA
- Quiescent Power Consumption Max: 200 mW
- Recommended Wire Size: 16 - 26 AWG
- Operating Temperature Min: -20 °C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85 °C
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.